introduction.




     So, before I get into what this blog is, I'll introduce myself. My name's Eve (Evie), and currently I'm studying for my GCSE's (queue the sympathetic "aw" because it's hella stressful). For 4 years, I've been following a type of music called "K-pop" - you probably know what it is, seeing as BTS (Jungkook !! >0<) has completely taken over the world and S.N.A.T.C.H.E.D wigs everywhere.
     As of late, I've dipped - no, dived - into the pool of indie...and honestly, I think I've been pulled to the bottom of the aesthetically pleasing ocean and I'm happily drowning.
     I write (a lot), and I dance (commercial), but my aspiration is in the area of clinical psychology (woo!). Ya gurl's gotta work hard to get where she wants! 


     Anyhow...this blog is entirely dedicated to pretty much everything I just mentioned. Bit of fangirling, bit of indie appreciation, and a bit of my journey on the way to becoming a successful psychotherapist.
     Honestly, I created this because I was bored at 00:19am and I felt like I needed somewhere to record my opinions and shit. You know? So, come with me, take my virtual hand through the screen of your phone or computer, and follow the rollercoaster ride of my life and the loves that surround it.

p.s rants are v.possible.


kisses ! xoxo

Related image

Comments

Popular Posts